Monday, February 28, 2011

Out of a Home

So before the next great online diary even starts, it is cut down by poverty.

I've fallen into a very serious financial situation, and am being evicted from my home. Attempting to sell my way out of this hasn't worked, despite insanely low offerings for various electronics, including my computer. Oh well.

I'm not really all that worried about living out of my car, actually. I'm almost excited. Not that it's glamorous or enticing; I'd much rather have a bed to sleep in tomorrow as opposed to the backset of my car. But while looking for work it might be fun to see how far I can get on such minimal supplies. I'll still have internet access thanks to my phone and WiFi hotspots around town, but little else. Certainly not anything useful.

Well, as far a bummer first posts go, this was pretty heavy. It looks like this blog has taken a serious turn for the homeless, and might actually benefit from it. I'll update from a friends home or library when I can, since it looks like I'm not doing much else these days. Say nothing of surviving of course.

1 comment:

  1. Homeless people actually make a lot of money. You could easily live of of begging. Or just go around telling people you are doing a fund-raiser for some school, free money!

    ReplyDelete